Thursday, September 6, 2012

Apples anyone?

Hey everyone! Do any of you have Back to Schoolers? I miss my little ones. They have been in school for almost three weeks now. :( LOL some day (possibly) I'll stop calling them my little ones. lol Q is going to be 11 next year. ECK.

Anyway........today I was finally feeling better and had some time to craft. Most everything else on my blog this week has been a scheduled post. I am so excited to share one of my favorite new sets from Paper Piecing By Nikki. I really love the simplicity of this adorable set its called Fall Characters.

I'm thinking of making a really fun fall banner with the leaves and pumpkins. Wouldn't that be fun.
 
Okay so let me show you what I made today. A really fun gift set. ;)
 
This little set is available right now at My Etsy Store. ;)
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Cameo- Fall Characters
Ink- Real Red, Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Embellishments- Cola Twine (Maya Road)
Stamps- Thank you (Peachy Keen Stamps)
Tools- Hole punch, 1/2 circle punch, fancy frame (Stampin up)
Paper- Stampin up, Happy Days (Echo Park)
Adhesive- ATG and dimensionals
 
Thank you Nikki for creating such an adorable set!!! ;)
 

1 comment: