Thursday, September 20, 2012

Peachy Challenge 36

OHHHH I just LOVE a good challenge. Who doesn't love candles? I do. My mom was one to always have candles in the house and I've kinda done the same. Although I don't always light them (having little ones and candles kinda freaks me out) but I love having them around! They are so soothing dontcha think?!?!
 
So when Dobea told us our challenge this week was to create a 3D project using candles I was so excited! I LOVE home decor type of projects. And this is one that will be around for a while in our house!
 
Without further ado...
 
(You are welcome to click on the photo to enlarge the image.)
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Cameo- SVG's from September's SOTM (for those of you who don't read my blog too often I have pretty bad carpal tunnel and these little svg's are AMAZING because I can just cut them with my machine and then stamp right in the middle! LOVE)
Ink- Vintage photo, spiced marmalade, peeled paint, walnut stain (Tim Holtz)
Embellishments- Stickles in the respective colors as the ink. ;) Ribbon from previous SOTM peachy picks packs. :D.
Stamps- PKSC-09 Peachy Keen Stamps Club Recurring Billing
Tools- 1/16th hole punch
Paper- It all started as basic white paper.
Adhesive- hot glue gun. I'm not sure how this thing is going to fair when it starts to melt but that's the joy of knowledge yeah! ;)

I'm linking this over at Tatertots and Jello.
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by. Please go over and play along with us this week and don't forget to see the super fun projects my design team sisters created for your viewing pleasure. ;)
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great decorated candle!! Would go perfectly with my table's centerpiece....wanna send it to me?? LOL No?? Well, I will just have to CASE it then..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL. I love that candle stand and you decorated this to perfection. It is GORGEOUS! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete