Monday, October 7, 2013

Thank you LORD!!!!

 
 
Hey beautiful crafty friends! I am so excited I have the best news ever!!! Okay so my  baby boy has been in and out of the hospital for over a month. UGH right. So today we met with the Neuro team and they have said his tests look great!! YAYYY So I had to come home and celebrate which is something I haven't done too often these days. :(
BUT when my little ones need me then they need me right! I love being a mom so that is my number one priority! But I gotta craft too!!! SOOO EXCITED!!!!
Thank you Lord for his health!
 
Here is a list of what was used:
Simply Sketched (Wood-Mount 129669, Clear-Mount 129672) Stamp Set
Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126844)
In Color 2012-2014 Markers (126856)
Baked Brown Sugar 8-1/2X11 Card Stock (131296)
Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock  (101650)
Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad  (131174)
Jet Black Stazon Pad  (101406)
 
I have a super fun mystery hostess going on right now!
 
KUWJMDAD
 
Stampin' Up is offering an extra $25.00 for the month of October to hostesses. Read all the deets HERE.
 
Listen friends, I'm on track with my Stampin' Up business and THIIIIS close to the promotion I desire! Would you please consider helping me reach my goal by hosting a workshop?! It's so fun, I do all of the preparation and we make an awesome project and stamp! Even if it's not quite your thing, chances are you could introduce me to someone who loves it! Hobbies and creativity are a blessing-and other great perks too! What do you say?! I would love it if you could help me out!
 
One more thing...
I would love it if you join my team! There are extra online perks and in person perks too if you live close!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Raven!!! Your tag is really very pretty!!!

    Thank you so much for visiting with me today and leaving such a nice comment! I love company and I hope you felt welcomed enough to want to come back again.

    Glad to hear you little fella's test are looking good and praying for his continued health!

    Off to check out your blog and see more of your creative projects!

    ReplyDelete