Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My beautiful baby girl!!!

 
Hey beautiful crafters!!! I am so excited I finished a super quick and easy scrapbook page for my upcoming scrapbooking class! I was going to offer a class where we make two 6x6 scrapbook pages. BUT I realized that just will not work. So We will be making one 12x12. So this is very similar to what my beautiful lovies will be crafting during our scrapbook class!!!
 
 
This sentiment is so very pretty! It reminds me of Aubrey to a T! She is just so jovial and exuberant! She is one who enjoys every second!!!
 
 
I used the super adorable Morning Post Alphabet (clear mount 126592) Stamp Set. Then I added some butterflies from the super cute Embosslits Beautiful Wings die (118138). They are so cute and easy because they cut and emboss at the same time.
 
 
I am a big fan of hidden journaling so I made this fun tag using the Chalk Talk Framelits (129983) and then I stamped it with the beautiful flower from the Oh, Hello (Clear-Mount Stamp Set 130733)
 
 
I just adore my baby girl! I hope you are all having a blessed day!
 
One more thing...I have a super fun mystery hostess going on right now!
 
KUWJMDAD
 
Stampin' Up is offering an extra $25.00 for the month of October to hostesses. Read all the deets HERE.
 
Listen friends, I'm on track with my Stampin' Up business and THIS close to the promotion I desire! Would you please consider helping me reach my goal by hosting a workshop?! It's so fun, I do all of the preparation and we make an awesome project and stamp! Even if it's not quite your thing, chances are you could introduce me to someone who loves it! Hobbies and creativity are a blessing-and other great perks too! What do you say?! You can host an online party this month (October) and earn an additional $25.00 of free product!!!! I LOVE ONLINE PARTIES!
 
One more thing...
I would love it if you join my team! There are extra online perks and in person perks too if you live close!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. You're right!!! You're baby girl is beautiful!!! Love the layout page; beautiful backdrop for a beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete