Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Inky Situation Linky Party~ Party dress

Sometimes you just need a design team or guest design team to give you that extra little nudge to get things finished huh?!?!?! My great friend Janis (and Stampin' Up! downline as it turns out) has a super fun linky party every Thursday.
 
This weeks theme is "Dress up" so what better way then with candy. ;) There are candy corn pumpkins inside this goodie container. I'm thinking TEACHER GIFTS!!! YES PLEASE!
 
Okay here is my project for her super fun linky party.
 
 
 
Here's a small list of what was used:
Halloween Hello (Wood-Mount 131718, Clear-Mount 131721)
Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape (132156)
Black & Orange Stampin' Glitter (132206)
5/8" Black Organza Ribbon (114319)
 
So what are you waiting for? Come on over and play along this week. Thank you so much Janis for allowing me to guest this week!!! ;)
 
 
One more thing...I have a super fun mystery hostess going on right now!
 
KUWJMDAD
 
Stampin' Up is offering an extra $25.00 for the month of October to hostesses. Read all the deets HERE.
 
Listen friends, I'm on track with my Stampin' Up business and THIS close to the promotion I desire! Would you please consider helping me reach my goal by hosting a workshop?! It's so fun, I do all of the preparation and we make an awesome project and stamp! Even if it's not quite your thing, chances are you could introduce me to someone who loves it! Hobbies and creativity are a blessing-and other great perks too! What do you say?! You can host an online party this month (October) and earn an additional $25.00 of free product!!!! I LOVE ONLINE PARTIES!
 
One more thing...
I would love it if you join my team! There are extra online perks and in person perks too; if you live close!!!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your treat box is adorable!!! Yes, they'd make great teacher gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dressy treat holder! Thanks for Guest Designing at An Inky Situation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project, very cool! Good to be on the team with you xx

    ReplyDelete